CLASSIC BEGINNERS LASH COURSE
CLASSIC BEGINNERS LASH COURSE
This accredited Beginner Classic Lash Extension Course is made for those who have no previous experience and want to become a lash artist.
This course will be the first step to your new career in the lash industry as a successful and confidet lash artist!
All courses are held by Jamie who has over 12 years specialising in lash extensions.
Teacher: Jamie (owner of @flawlessmeuk - instagram)
Course Length: 1 day practical & theory
Time: 9.30am - 4.30pm (approx.)
Course Price: £399
- A full starter kit
- Accredited certificate (to gain insurance)
- Tea/Coffee , refreshments and snacks
- Theory and hands on practical training
- 10% discount on future courses with Flawless Me for previous students
Class Size: Small group of 2-4 students
Location: Held at our award winning salon - Flawless Me in High Wycombe. Click here for directions.
Min. age: For insurance purposes the minimum age is 16. No previous experience is required.
ONCE YOU HAVE BOOKED ONTO THE COURSE, APPROXIMATELY 1-2 WEEKS BEFORE, YOU WILL RECEIVE AN EMAIL/TEXT WITH ALL THE INFORMATION YOU NEED FOR THE TRAINING DAY. YOU WILL ALSO BE EMAILED THE TRAINING MANUAL TO READ PRIOR TO THE COURSE DATE TO GIVE YOU A CHANCE TO GAIN BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF LASH EXTENSIONS PRIOR TO THE TRAINING DAY.
The course is a 1 day, intensive practical and theory based training day for beginners with no previous experience who want to become a lash artist.
You will learn how to create stunning, classic lash sets using the products that we use daily in the salon on all our clients, as well as advice and tips on starting a business, advertising and content creation to gain clients.
ON THE DAY: At the start of the day we will go through any questions you may have from reading the manual that you received beforehand. You will be taught all the basics of lash extensions before going on to the practical training. The first part of the practical training will be practicing lash pick and adhesive control followed by practice of application on a mannequin. We will then break for lunch and then continue the practical training on a live model**.
* you need to arrange your own model for the day. Models will be needed from 12.30pm - 3.30pm. In order for you to get the most out of your training day, please choose an appropiate model. They must have no lash extensions currently applied and not have had a lash lift in the 6-8 weeks. They must arrive with no eyemake-up on, have a good eye shape (no deep set or hooded eyes) and good natural lashes. We recommend your model has youthful skin as this will make it easier for you on the day to apply lash extensions.
If you are unable to ind a model - please contact us at least 1 week in advance at email@example.com
WHAT'S IN THE KIT PROVIDED?
- 1 x lash cleanser
- 1 x lash adhesive
- 2 x lash trays
- glue rings
- mascara wands
- undereye patches
- micropore, transpore and sensitive tape
- micro brushes
- isolation tweezers
- application tweezers
Please note that deposits are non-refundable and only transferable to another course with Flawless Me.
Models can be sourced for you if you cannot find one.
3 in stockView full details